The growth of mobile phones in the past few years depicts the picture of how this electronic device has spread so widely. The percentage of mobile phone users is increasing every day helping a number of trends to thrive successfully. The widespread of mobile phones has thus given an entire landscape for other trends to grow successfully. Smartphones have helped a number of such trends to grow prominently. Appdexa takes a sneak peek into the future smartphones in the upcoming days.
[bctt tweet=”The Changes to Come to Smartphone Landscape ” username=””]
The Global Data for the Usage of SmartPhones
Appdexa’s global survey has Found out that:
- The number of Smartphone users in the US only is more than 120 million.
- It is nearly 50% growth than the previous smartphone users stats.
- Every single minute, 43 Americans convert to a smartphone user.
- The stats for tablet owners is near to 48 million.
The “Push Notification” Technique
- Push marketing notification accounts for 49% share among other digital marketing techniques.
- Push marketing notification accounts for 8% of all digital advertising.
- Nearly 73% of users check their smartphone every hour.
- Cell phone users aged between 18 to 24 exchange more than 3200 messages per day.
The stats for Apple
- Apple stores more than 40 million apps.
- These apps have more than 95% of open rates.
- Nearly 11% of open rates have been recorded for emails.
- 50% increase in the number of retail related apps for the users.
The Future Stats for Smartphones
- The number of active smartphone users is near to 72%.
- The number of mobile users by 2020 is expected to go around 6.1 billion.
- The worth of mobile commerce is going to be $3.2 trillion by the end of 2017.
- About 53% mobile users find it a better option to search over their smartphones.
The stats for the smartphone are really exciting. And, the growth that has been predicted by Appdexa shows the scope of expansion in the industry. The mobile industry is really dynamic that is going to be more enticing for the users in the time to come. As the advancement in the technology will upgrade, there will be a major increase in the number of mobile phone users.