These days, the popularity of mobile apps is growing to a large extent and many entrepreneurs are making use of apps to promote their products and services. In other words, app acts as a platform which not only showcase products or services, but can display discounts and some other special offers. In addition, with the help of an app, it is easy to send information to numerous customers based on their past activities as well as choices. Hence, there is no exaggeration in saying that a lack of mobile app leaves a not-so good impression about your brand on potential customers. Today, most of the brands are turning to promote their products and thus, it is considered as the best mobile app marketing strategy.
However, before going further, it is important to understand the meaning of retargeting. It is defined as the ability to target a specific group of users who have previously visited your mobile app or mobile website. The users which come under this category include all those who have downloaded your app, but haven’t opened recently or placed an item in a cart, but haven’t completed the checkout process successfully. So, it can be said that re targeting enables you to reconnect in a meaningful way with people who once visited your site. Listed below are some reasons which makes mobile retargeting the part of your app marketing strategy:
- As per a survey from My things, a large number of consumers now spend most of their time interacting with online retailers on their mobile phones and tablets.
- It is said that more than 80% of users conduct their shopping research on the mobile web and thus, this app marketing strategy is important for all business owners.
- According to a recent report, sales conversions for mobile retargeting is 13 times higher in comparison to desktop retargeting. In addition to this, mobile retargeting has a 46% higher click through rate than on desktops.
- It is seen that users react to advertisements that are relevant to them and in order to make the campaign successful, don’t forget to target to a specific group of users.
- Currently, there are numerous apps in the App Store and Google Play Store and thus, there is nothing wrong in saying that if you want to stand out from the crowd, offering the right product to the right audience at the right time is of utmost importance. In this regard, with the help of local retargeting, you can determine the specific places that users often visit, enabling you to make mobile campaigns by segmenting areas they visited and eventually can satisfy their needs with the help of a personalized ad of a brand on the smartphones.
- According to a research from TradeDoubler, 75% of European consumers use mobile apps for conducting their purchases in a hassle-free manner, making mobile retargeting a perfect app marketing strategy.
Hence, by witnessing all these above mentioned points, it can be said that mobile retargeting is a completely new trend with amazing uses and so, making it a part of app marketing strategy is very beneficial.